Gibson Brands Forums

Little worried....

Silenced Fred

Saw this on Craigslist, I don't want to get my hopes up but [blink]

I am hoping it is real, I just emailed for more pics in the case, if that goes well, I will ask for some sort of picture to ensure that it is real, then set up a meeting, because you just can't beat that price. If it needs some work, so be it

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/1520065174.html

I am ecstatic if it works out [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

Saw this on Craigslist' date=' I don't want to get my hopes up but [blink']

I am hoping it is real, I just emailed for more pics in the case, if that goes well, I will ask for some sort of picture to ensure that it is real, then set up a meeting, because you just can't beat that price. If it needs some work, so be it

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/1520065174.html

I am ecstatic if it works out [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

Nice guitar, hope it works out. Good luck, keep us posted...

There are a few different JLH models, some fairly expensive. I'm not sure which one this is supposed to look like with the pickguard removed, though. Here's my '98 JLH sig. Commemorative, of which only 50 were made, to commemorate his first commercial record, Boogie Chillun, 50 years earlier. It's bone stock. Good luck with your acquisition!

IMG_1228.jpg

has anyone ever seen a fake sheraton? just asking because I haven't ever seen or heard of one there a nice guitar but at the price they sell for it would be like making counterfit 1 bills you can do it but it costs as much to make them as a real one.

nice guitar good luck

That kinda worried me but then I thought they would only be making a little bit on it especially at that price. My only worry is that it is a fake ad, or the guitar is broken or something because, theoretically, the guitar is only like 100 bucks since a case is around 90.

If it all works out, I will be extremely happy. IF that is the real pic, it looks nice.

You should not be' date=' PayPal will hold the payment to the seller for 21 days or until you leave positive feedback.

If they don't send the item, just file a claim with PayPal and you should get your money back.[/quote']

Yes I read that about paypal.....I am hoping the seller has the funds to ship, and I hav'nt left any feedback without

the tracking number or getting the guitar as described.

Archived