Gibson Brands Forums

New Year's Resolutions, anyone?

charlie brown

The only New Year's resolution I had trouble keeping' date=' was "losing weight!" That one, was TOUGH!

But, now...with my strict diet (becaue of Type 2 Diabetes), I don't have that problem, as much, anymore.

;>b

So, this year's resolution(s), should be a "breeze!"

CB[/quote']

I lost 60lbs back in 06' and have managed to keep it off. It ain't easy.

I lost 60lbs back in 06' and have managed to keep it off. It ain't easy.

Yeah, that's about (64 lbs) what I lost, too...in 2007. I've gained a bit of it back..10 lbs, maybe?

But, it's a lot easier maintaining it, now...than back then. So, maybe I'll add losing that 10 lbs,

again, as another "resolution?" LOL! ;>)

CB

What I really want is to learn to play better and to finally stop talking about joining a band and actually do it lol!!

Also, I wanna save up enough money to get myself a Marshall Class 5 and a Gibson Les Paul Jr [biggrin] Like seriously, I'm not joking.... I probably make enough in one year for that, but i have compulsive spending problems.... [blush]

What I really want is to learn to play better and to finally stop talking about joining a band and actually do it lol!!

Also' date=' I wanna save up enough money to get myself a Marshall Class 5 and a Gibson Les Paul Jr [biggrin Like seriously, I'm not joking.... I probably make enough in one year for that, but i have compulsive spending problems.... [blush]

Yeah, and the GAS generated by this forum, sure doesn't help with that, huh? LOL!

CB

Be the best husband/person I can be...

Learn the songs I've always wanted to learn (aka become a much better guitar player)

Enjoy every day more than the previous day.

Buy that Les Paul that I've had my eye on for a long time...

Take the time it takes....

I just have one resolution and I use it every day.

"Just trying to make it home alive"

Yo I got a good line on some kevlar.......we'll fix right on up.....your mini-van take 30 mil hits keep a rollin...

............Bet........say I won't !.......

Well, 2010 will be a challenging year for me and my family on professional level, ...exciting but challenging. I've started my own business and together with 2 colleagues I'm launching a new product...

...big press conference on Wednesday Janurary 13...:- #-o

On musical level, I hope to grow a lot on my manouche jazz skills, taking some private lessons.

Archived