Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day

daveinspain

I hope everyone one enjoys this holiday. I woke up to winter wonderland in Boston, snowed all night and still snowing. I will enjoy this day practicing my guitar and working on some of the tunes I have to learn for my band... Can't think of a better way to ride out the storm. :-

I hope everyone one enjoys this holiday. I woke up to winter wonderland in Boston' date=' snowed all night and still snowing. I will enjoy this day practicing my guitar and working on some of the tunes I have to learn for my band... Can't think of a better way to ride out the storm. [biggrin']

Hiya, Dave, hope you're nice and warm. Hey, I know of a real nice CS 356 not far from you...an '02 I believe. Awesome top. But the guy won't ship. Are you in the market? Have a great day, mon.

image is link

Gibson-CS-356bW.jpg

Hey Cruzin, thanks for the heads up... That 356 is a beauty! I sent him an e-mail just to see what he is asking but I don't see myself getting another guitar unless the price is a can't pass up this deal price... Or maybe if he will take a Blueshawk as partial payment...

Archived