Gibson Brands Forums

Big Muff

Silenced Fred

I have one for sale...

but I live in Jamaica.

I've discovered it's not really my thing' date=' but aren't they pretty cheap? I think when I bought mine it was like 60 or 70 bucks.[/quote']

Yeah, and they are for sale around 50 bucks on craigslist. Call me stupid, but I would rather pay 50 than the 80 they are going for now. [lol]

Dude get the Russian model. They cost about $50 new and they sound the best IMO.

When buying a Muff you have to realize that it will only have one or two good settings. But trust me. Those settings are awesome.

I know you are on an iPhone' date=' but where do you see them for $50 new [confused [confused] [confused] [confused]

I see them for over 100...

Over 100 for the Russian one?

I bought mine less than a year ago at GC for like 45 bucks.

I went there with like 175 planning on buying a boutique pedal and I ended up with the Muff. I was with my band and we all thought it sounded extremely badass.

Now I want an overdrive. Don't laugh.. but I think I might get a Danelectro cool cats overdrive. I'm broke and it sounds like an OCD.

I have no idea what's up with that double post. I didn't do that..

Depends on what your buying. The originals are not cheap.

Russian Sovtek Electro Harmonix Big Muff

They can be had for cheaper but are getting hard to find. I sold one last year & it went for $205. I think I paid like $30 for it years ago.

Russian ones are expensive and getting harder and harder to find.

New guy wants to get rid of his' date=' scratched up, but I don't care. Seeing if I can trade more pedals, but he only wants 40, I will see if he could go down to 35. He seems like an understanding guy. Craigslist actually works [rolleyes

I posted an WTB, and I got a response, not stupid spam. First time doing so, I'm pumped

Archived