Gibson Brands Forums

In Praise of James Allen

Californiaman

Neither are you.

Really no one in this world is.

We cant prove anyone exsits.

That has to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said. Stay in school is all I can say.

And this thread isn't ghey.

May I suggest that some of you go out and buy James' book and read it. Then come back here and tell us what you think.

Hostile Intent by author James Allen - Amazon.com

You're just wasting you time. Telling the likes of these kids to actually read a book by someone they have the chance to interact with in a forum setting is like talking to a brick wall. They won't. They don't have the internal fortitude to do so. It's easier to make comments about something they know nothing about.

You're just wasting you time. Telling the likes of these kids to actually read a book by someone they have the chance to interact with in a forum setting is like talking to a brick wall. They won't. They don't have the internal fortitude to do so. It's easier to make comments about something they know nothing about.

I enjoy reading.....

That has to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said. Stay in school is all I can say.

And this thread isn't ghey.

May I suggest that some of you go out and buy James' book and read it. Then come back here and tell us what you think.

Hostile Intent by author James Allen - Amazon.com

Well it is true you cant prove anyone exsit.

Please accept my humble apology.[crying]

Was all a lil' teeny bit o' harmless fun.

You are quite correct in your assumption though that I don't want to pow wow with Mr. Allen. Intestinal fortitude' date='which I believe you were alluding to,ain't got squat to do with it. Did check out the site. Not interested sorry. That's just me. I prefer absolute Non-Fiction. Again,that's just me.[thumbup

Comments...it's all we got.

Archived