Gibson Brands Forums

What happened?

Silenced Fred

I understand that this is a great service that Gibson provides.

But I also think it would be good practice to provide some good old communication on what happened.

I know Gibson has outsourced it' date=' but heck it was down for a long time.[/quote']

No kidding! Not just for us forum members, but for those valued customers that spend good money on GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP instruments. I think we deserve an explanation.

One of the first rules in the computer world never tell the users what goes wrong where's the magic in that? remember the Wizard of Oz it all has to happen behind the curtain.

Good question though M this thing gets jammed pretty hard with graphics from all over the web?

" The above was made as a tongue in cheek sarcastic comment if you were wondering"

All kidding aside...

I wonder if the software has difficulty after a certain point with all the embedded photos and Youtube-type links.

m

Milod' date=' if the "storage" (of the embeds) was an issue, that's usually (storage) hardware (discs/sans/waterbucketsundertheraisedfloor), my guess is Gibson would have already said "That'll be enough of that" from now on links, no embeds. Or they'd be billing the folks (me included) who fool around in Notes_'s Song Association Game, for the required extra discs. [biggrin [biggrin]

Archived