Gibson Brands Forums

How 'bout that new Randy Scruggs Advanced Jumbo!!!

larryp58

You didn't watch the video.

Ah. But, point being? Hank turned out with an SJ mostly around the time of the Hadacol Caravan (51). Judging from the photo record, he more often showed out with a D28. That only goes to show how capricious the dead artist sigs are anyway.

Ah. But' date=' point being? Hank turned out with an SJ mostly around the time of the Hadacol Caravan (51). Judging from the photo record, he more often showed out with a D28. That only goes to show how capricious the dead artist sigs are anyway. [/quote']

Which is why all signature models should be banned (unless it's my signature and I get royalties). But, if they're going to have them, they should give us a Hank Williams Southern Jumbo. They did a Hank Jr. Southern Jumbo. Why not a Hank Sr.? And how about a Bob Dylan, a Rambling Jack Elliot, and Che Guevarra if we're going to cover the other end of the political spectrum? Myself, I'd like a Lyndon LaRouche signature model. And where's the Pee Wee Herman signature model? Why does he never get a signature model? And the Hunter Thompson and Oscar Acosta signature models? And what about Albert Einstein, Werner Heisenberg, and Niels Bohr signature models?

They just don't choose the right people when they make signature models. James Taylor played Gibsons now and then before he took up with Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane. Why doesn't he have a signature model?

Cheers!

Rick...[biggrin]

Archived