Gibson Brands Forums

New Song Up - "ORIGINAL"

Lowdown

Milk shed is where I call home sweet home...where did Hector Arcadius go?

Read something some knuckle head wrote about him being an anal pore and haven't heard from him since...PM'd him,but nil...he's a good sheep Hector. Hope he wasn't scared off by what some used dildo wrote about him...

RUM...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No no no! Thje first/2nd take is it. Final. Use it and put it up. NOW!

I didn't even make it through one take. [confused] I kicked the Mic, I stepped on my chord and yanked it outa the jack, then I just kinda lost the mood. Got mad at myself and didn't wanna hear me.

Hey' date=' Lowdown, you forgot to add my part in! [crying']. I want to be a part of the touring band and get wenches and such, too

He be on it...................wenches and such......mmmm.........gooooooood

Sooooo.....

While I was away, you got on a new project going on, talked Shred into the whole thing, you got some blow and chicks for XD (who now thinks that he can start ''Led Zeps'' all over again...), you got Blackie to book your shows and arrange the contracts and such, you got Low to work hard for the money (being the producer / sound engineer / writer / guitar player and all...) and you expanded on the European branch, with a Scandinavian guy named Kiwi...????[confused][bored]

did I miss anything else mates....????

[lol] [lol] [lol]

did I miss anything else mates....????

[confused][lol] [lol]

That's about it Heckler...I mean Hector [lol] ' date=' except maybe this this

No no no! Thje first/2nd take is it. Final. Use it and put it up. NOW!

My Contribution

Just to keep it fresh I used a slide and an open tuning, and only let myself have one take. Because of this the rhythm in the beginning is [bored] less than par, If you listen to the 4 minute mark, that's what I was going for. the rest is just Improv.

Nah didn't...HERE "TIS

Seriously, it's not there :- You put it somewhere around 4:50, when it was supposed to be at 3:46-4:08. I think it would fit a lot better at the time I said, that way you wouldn't have to change the speed of it to fit (I think I heard some editing there)

Seriously' date=' it's not there :- You put it somewhere around 4:50, when it was supposed to be at 3:46-4:08. I think it would fit a lot better at the time I said, that way you wouldn't have to change the speed of it to fit (I think I heard some editing there)[/quote']

Yeah sorry mate...you're right,had a bit of trouble dropping it in where you wanted it...will try again,bear with me and you too FM...

Archived