Gibson Brands Forums

Sound clip of my new(ish) Les Paul Special

Twiz

Thanks dudes. I'm pretty hyped about it.

Blackie, no AC. It SUCKS up there in the summer. I actually can't even play in the summer. Right now it isn't too bad (probably about 75-80). The thing that really stinks is Pittsburgh is a humid place most of the time, which results in my hair being crazier than it usually is.

Here in VA is the same. I have to wear a shirt round my head like in my avatar to keep the sweat from rolling in my eyes and all over

when I am working when it's hot. Specially in folks houses.....can't be sweating all over.

Hey Christopher...

I won't lie and say it's "my thing," but Duane's right. It's tight; it's good technique even though I know what you mean about sometimes trying to record yourself makes you feel, if not sound to others, sloppy.

Keep chuggin'.

BTW, it's about 30 here. <grin>

m

Hey Christopher...

I won't lie and say it's "my thing' date='" but Duane's right. It's tight; it's good technique even though I know what you mean about sometimes trying to record yourself makes you feel, if not sound to others, sloppy.

Keep chuggin'.

BTW, it's about 30 here. <grin>

m

[/quote']

Thanks. It's weird, I think I played it 10 times before I recorded it, and all those were fine. Haha. Something about knowing that little red light is on. Also, 30 degrees!? I'm done complaining about PA weather. [biggrin]

Hey Christopher...

...Have you thought about a ceiling fan for the attic?

It's hard to tell from the video, but my ceiling is probably only about another 12 inches above my head. I'd be nervous to hack off a headstock, or one of my limbs. I'm kind of clumsy as it is...:-k

Archived