Gibson Brands Forums

Who Dat?

TommyK

Oh Man! Ralf was just gonna read them something and it quit! Funny seeing a Honeymooners Clip without Audrey Meadows and Joyce Randolph.

The rest of that sketch is out there, they just didn't do a good job of naming it like, Civil Devense shelter Part 1, part2 part 3.

Search UToob for Jackie Gleason American Magazine, the second section's thumb nail features Norton sporting a pickelhaub (WWI German helmet). The third and last part has the two friends in a home made bunk bed. I'll post a link when I get time.

The rest of that sketch is out there' date=' they just didn't do a good job of naming it like, Civil Devense shelter Part 1, part2 part 3.

Search UToob for Jackie Gleason American Magazine, the second section's thumb nail features Norton sporting a pickelhaub (WWI German helmet). The third and last part has the two friends in a home made bunk bed. I'll post a link when I get time.[/quote']

Cool, Thanks TommyK. I'm a big Gleason fan. His Orchestra's version of "Snowfall" has always been a favorite Christmas Tune, and his Sketches are about the funniest thing around from that era (and Early Ozzie and Harriets, before Ricky and Dave got too old).

Archived