Gibson Brands Forums

So i had this date yesterday.

dem00n

1994?

Im sep 21 1994.

yup 94, 2 monthish older, not a big deal but Jocko, I discovered women a while ago.

...hmm that birthday rings a bell.... someone I know...8-[ fxck my memory

I have t-shirts older than that.

Hell' date=' my TV's are older than that - both of them![/quote']

I have T Shirts older n me too.... damned good shirts too! Made in the USA o course

Eh, I gave all my old 8-tracks to a guy who had a pawn shop about ten years ago.

:-)

I asked out this pretty chick from a school nearby

Something just occurred to me - a school nearby that YOU don't attend?

What's the story there?

Something just occurred to me - a school nearby that YOU don't attend?

What's the story there?

Im friends with kids all over long island.

Hell im friends with kids all over NY!

I meet them all in diffrent ways.

Her shcool is only like 20 mins away.

I forgot how we met.

Did your date have to ride her bike home from the burger joint alone? That's just rude...her dad was not pleased. No more jams for you dem00n.

Why does that remind me of an old joke?

Girl is a quadriplegic at school. Guy feels sorry for her, so he asks her out. Picks her up for a date, her father said she had to be back by 9, and they go to a burger place. She thinks the burger looks like brains, so he takes her home. She asks if they could fool around before she has to go back in her house. He said he'd love to, but he didn't have a car, and she couldn't stand up. She said, how about if you just hang me by my arms around that tree limb? He thinks, well, okay...so he hooks her useless arms over the low tree branch, and they fool around. Afterward he realizes that he's kept out past 9.... so he puts her back in her wheelchair, takes her to the front door. He rings the bell, and her father answers. he says, "I'm so sorry to get her back so late." Father says, "No problem, most guys just leave her hanging in the tree."

Was she the same age as you? If I remember back to that age' date=' most girls of 16 or similar talk crap. In future just get what you want and then phone for her taxi.[/quote']

That's what I was thinking too.

CW

Archived