Gibson Brands Forums

Deploying Air Bag for kicks - HOLD ON!

NeoConMan

Video: Riding an exploding airbag indoors is a recipe for some good laughs

There’s something to be said for people who have no fear of using their bodies for seemingly

mindless stunts like this one. ’Crazy’ is on top of that list; maybe you can throw ’nutjobs’ in there too.

For starters, we don’t really recommend doing something like this to anyone.

It’s bad enough that it’s dangerous on its own, but doing it in a confined space with a low ceiling

is really asking for trouble. But as is the case with people that have loose screws in their heads,

there’s nothing that can stop them from getting that cheap thrill, even at the expense of really

getting hurt.

As for us, we can just laugh about it because, well, it’s not our butts on that seat.

Check out the video and see what we’re talking about.

Check out the accents of some of the guys - I'm gonna guess French, maybe?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9fWDtZ3esA[/YOUTUBE]

After my mom bought a Toyota, they hold an event for new buyers, to see newer vehicles, get yours washed and checked for free, etc.

We get there, and they explain how an airbag works. Then they have one sitting on the pavement. They tell a guy that he is going to sit on it while they deploy it. He agrees, but is unsure. After he sits down, they ask him if he's crazy, because they wouldn't do it, it was a joke. I couldn't believe they asked him and that he agreed...

Archived