Gibson Brands Forums

An adult suggestion for forum "issues"...

NeoConMan

Here's my Open Letter to forum members who will remain un-named - and any others who care...

Over the years that I've dabbled in the internet, I've learned much about the anonymous nature of it.

I detailed this - with plenty of humor thinly veiled - on my website - www.neoconman.com

Seems the humor completely escapes some people, no matter how many emoticons you use.

J/K.... :-) ...... [biggrin]/

That sh!t is worthless about half the time.

When I disagree with somebody, I will usually goad them a little, pick at them a little.

Try to keep some humor, levity, and latitude in the picture.

Really.

Humor.

From a conservative.

Seriously.

As detailed on my website several years ago - for exactly this reason, some people simply DON'T GET IT.

When a full-scale assault is mounted against another forum member that you know nothing about,

would that not be a bit on the obsessive side? On a FORUM???? When you know NOTHING about the other guy?

Ree-d!ck-you-liss at the very least?

If I have THAT BIG of a problem with somebody, I approach it one of two ways.

1. Avoid them. Stay out of their threads. Easy for me, I never even click on most of the threads here.

2. Create a dialogue of some sort, use that as a starting point to find common ground - almost always works.

There comes a point in any exchange that all of us have had our fill - then what to do?

PMs won't do the trick at that point, so then I think it's best to call it done and over with.

Back-handed, half-*** apology/insults don't really work with me.

Some things should remain unsaid - and who would believe that I'M the one to realize this?

You start a fire in broad fxcking daylight for all to see, don't expect to put it out quietly in private.

The End

:D/

I crossed the line. I apologize. Doesn't change my opinion of you. The forum rules state that political threads are not allowed. I, and probably most of the other board members, would like to see you cease with your idiotic political rants and challenges.

Neo

That's where you might be a little misinformed.

This forum isnt your little play ground, where half of your correspondence are only meant to get a rise out of people. Most here are interested in trying to have good time and take their forum membership some-what seriously.

And for those that allow themselves to have their mood adjusted by another individual, please keep in mind you are 100% in control on how you present yourself......... so why allow someone to control your mood[confused]

Archived