Gibson Brands Forums

Arizona Iced Tea?

jimmiJAMM

Think again. This stuff's actually made in Long Island, NY. The company that manufactures it has come on record with this announcement in an apparent effort to disassociate themselves with the great state of Arizona. Something about some new immigration law. And while we're on the subject, Major League Baseball is considering moving the 2011 All-Star Game to an "illegal immigrant-friendly" state.

Play ball!

yep that stuff is nasty tasting and it's not from Arizona if you order tea here it comes unsweetened the way sun tea is supposed to come you want sugar add your own.

MLB probably needs to move the game they probably can't hire enough of their underpaid "part time" workers in a state that prohibits illegals from working at the games. [biggrin]

Think again. This stuff's actually made in Long Island' date=' NY. The company that manufactures it has come on record with this announcement in an apparent effort to disassociate themselves with the great state of Arizona. Something about some new immigration law. And while we're on the subject, Major League Baseball is considering moving the 2011 All-Star Game to an "illegal immigrant-friendly" state.

Play ball!

NEW :-s YORK [cool] CITTY [biggrin] !?!?!?!

Get a rope! :D

..............look ........Hell no I have to pay for an ICE TEA......from any State but............. my kitchen here in Virginia.......yep

......................Yes .......Buy Virginian Ice Tea..........or come here yourself and make your own......but don't forget......To Bring Your Papers !

an apparent effort to disassociate themselves with the great state of Arizona.

Something about some new immigration law.

And while we're on the subject' date=' the state boycott isn't really a new idea.

I've been in about 30 states.

There's about 35 of 'em that I don't have any burning desire to visit.

And about 5 that I've been boycotting for years....

[biggrin

Archived