Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Goddess

jmm555

Here you go PiPPy... [biggrin]

Thanks for the update' date=' Flight; Much Better!

Tick and a gold star, in fact.

Pippi,

The one I mentioned earlier in this post is black.

Thanks to you, also, dleth.

I must admit I didn't click on your link first time 'round (my mistake) as I'm not really in the market for another LP and, as I live in the UK, the hassles involved in shipping and import duty would probably make a nonsense of buying one from Canada.

I do love the black one, though!

when i brought my SG i spent alot of time calling different guitar shops around Florida asking for a Goddess but couldent find one..... I then ordered one from musciansfriend i believe but got a reply saying that they had been discountinued, that was last summer though and i ended up buying an SG Standard instead.

But those guitars do look damn good ;)

• 1 month later...
believe it or not' date=' this image was one of the main reasons i wanted one of these guitars. always wanted a blue les paul, and when i saw yours on another thread i was amazed. called my local guitar stores though, only one they have is the purple one =.

[/quote']

Hey everyone..

I only registered to send this message! When i saw that the posts were from may, i guessed i should try.

Vette, do you know if there is still this purple one in this store? would you mind giving me the telephone or site or e-mail from the store?

It's so hard to find the goddess this days.

Sorry if the post is a bit old!

If someone else also knows where to find one, please, say!

Thanks a lot!

Vitcunha

If you find a goddess for sale, I would suggest picking it up, they are hard to find now.

I just bought a roseburst goddess from the House of Guitars in Rochester, NY for my wife about 2 weeks ago. They had a new old stock from '07 still in the store. It was in pretty good condition, the binding on the neck had cracked a little bit from being in the HOG for 3 years (its not temp. controlled at all in there). This was the only goddess I've seen for sale in the past 3 weeks besides an all black one in Toronto Canada last week on craigslist, and another all black one last week on ebay.

Archived