Gibson Brands Forums

Thinking about selling my H'Bird TV.....?

EddieDean

I really love the guitar, but I play it less than I do any of the others. Partly because I don't want to scuff it up.

Money is extremely tight right now, and it's just sitting there....in it's case....

I'm playing more electric now than anything. When I do grab an acoustic it's usually one of my Masterbilts which both are out of their cases on a stand at all times, and second to them I grab my J-150 which I bought used and already has the 'new' worn off of it.

I could sure use the money right now, but I almost feel guilty thinking about selling it now.

Am I craaazy?

I'm in the same position with my J-45 Custom Koa, I play my Walden more than it, simply because it's out on the stand wherea's the Gibby lives in its case. I love the guitar but it's getting harder to justify having it when it is unplayed. I think somebody else might appreciate it more.

i just can't bring myself to keep my guitars in their cases. they are all always out and ready to be played. if i'm not playing them, i'm looking at them. they are functional art to me. now, i'm a single guy with no kids or pets so, no worries about them getting knocked over or damaged unless i do it. if i do damage one, and i have, i've gotta live with it. i'm also trying to keep myself to 5 or 6 so i'm not tripping over them. everyone gets worked out weekly.

Dodge--you serious!?!?! Take out your J45. This minute! We're talking velvetta vs Brie here.

I agree!! Get out the J-45 and start playing ....." There is a ship' date=' and it sails the sea. It' loaded deep as deep can be....................." I've heard you play it so get busy. And put that whiskey bottle down, it's clouding your senses, lad! lol[/size']

Archived