Gibson Brands Forums

I'm in love............

Matt the Cat

Great spot Matt. Looks heavenly.

I know, I was there a few weeks ago, buying my new Texan (which is outstanding, by the way) but they didn't have this beauty in then. I would have loved a play, they were quite relaxed there about having a bash on all the nice Gibbys. Maybe I'll pop back............

Matt

I know' date=' I was there a few weeks ago, buying my new Texan (which is outstanding, by the way) but they didn't have this beauty in then. I would have loved a play, they were quite relaxed there about having a bash on all the nice Gibbys. Maybe I'll pop back............

Matt

[/quote']

I might have to book an important client meeting in Farnham quite soon. [biggrin]

Oh my, that is absolutely jaw-dropping.

The back and sides actually look delicious and fully edible. If I owned that guitar, I'd worry that I'd end up with nothing but a top, a neck and a stomach ache.

how is the texan?

i want one incredibly bad...i sold off my L-00 to fund a custom tele...and i just bought an Arlo Guthrie LG-2 3/4...also have a yamaha green label...but i wanted a dreadnought style guitar...was looking at getting the matching Woody Guthrie Southern Jumbo...but always had a sweet spot for epi acoustics...got pics? other than the one in your profile?

Archived