Gibson Brands Forums

U2 Postpones Dates

Californiaman

U2 is playing on the mall Muzak speaker at the moment. "Still haven't found what I'm looking for" I believe. I don't like Bono and I'm past my U2 phase but I wish him all the best for a trouble free surgery/recovery.

“He was already in severe pain with partial paralysis in the lower leg. The ligament surrounding the disc had an 8mm tear and during surgery we discovered fragments of the disc had traveled into the spinal canal. "

Yikes!!

But I see they're still planning to do an August gig. Modern surgery and rehab is amazing.

“He was already in severe pain with partial paralysis in the lower leg. The ligament surrounding the disc had an 8mm tear and during surgery we discovered fragments of the disc had traveled into the spinal canal. "

Yikes!!

But I see they're still planning to do an August gig. Modern surgery and rehab is amazing.

I didn't know you were part of the surgical team that worked on Bono. I don't remember seeing you there, must have been the guy wearing the surgical mask.:D

I didn't know you were part of the surgical team that worked on Bono. I don't remember seeing you there' date=' must have been the guy wearing the surgical mask.:-k [/quote']

Er... I put that statement in quotes because it came out of the article Caliman linked to. :D What are you driving at?

Don't worry' date=' boys and girls, there's nothing to fear!

It's been proven that Bono can walk on water and cure lepers...

[/quote']

I saw U2 on the Joshua Tree tour & Bono's arm was in a sling.

Craig

Archived