Gibson Brands Forums

mistallica gig was brilliant!

S t e v e

went to see mistallica lastnight here in london' date=' wow do them girls know how to rock! and the blonde on the left put kirk to shame! [biggrin']...and i have a crush on her [biggrin]

photo018db.jpg

Did you show them your fuel tank? haha

The only "tribute band" I'd ever consider is "The Fab Faux"

And even then' date=' maybe not with a lot of enthusiasm

[/quote']

Just watched it and made it 0:30 seconds....not my cup a tea...just curious as to why the bass player would cosmetically destroy a Rickenbacker like that..comeon..pink hearts and a strap that says Love...

I'm not really into cover or tribute bands outside of a pub....i like cover bands in a pub while drinking but don't see myself going to a concert of anyone who does this...

I know i am likely in the minority on that...

Well Steve is an odd man you know however I think his one only motivation was , to see chicks...what a perv lol

I'm not really into cover or tribute bands outside of a pub....i like cover bands in a pub while drinking but don't see myself going to a concert of anyone who does this...

I know i am likely in the minority on that...

shred' date=' this was in a small club/pub with a bar...the drinks were flowing [biggrin

^ Right but you went to that bar specifically to see them play' date=' yes? You didn't just go to your regular bar and they were playing...

Do you're thing man...its all good. Glad it was fun....how were the "Vocalssssaaahhhh"?[/quote']

oh yea i see what you mean :-

Archived