Gibson Brands Forums

U Tube

fretplay

i've done it before. it needs to be in a video format first - even if its just audio. if you're using windows, find your movie making program that comes with most windows' os. you can make a basic video for the song or just leave the screen blank and add the audio to the video template. window movie maker is fairly easy to use as most of it is cut and paste. save your finished work to a file and sign in to youtube. create an account if you dont already have one and click 'upload'. that's how i've done it. maybe someone will pipe in with an easier way.

Seems appropriately placed to me' date=' exspecially if'n it's acoustic music. [/quote']

OP would get better results by Google-ing or reading a YouTube FAQ. Just saying.

But since all that matters is acoustic music is involved, can anyone help me find a nice leather couch? I'm looking for something under $1000, black, preferably contemporary modern. I wish to listen to acoustic music recordings whilst lounging upon it.

OP would get better results by Google-ing or reading a YouTube FAQ. Just saying.

But since all that matters is acoustic music is involved' date=' can anyone help me find a nice leather couch? I'm looking for something under $1000, black, preferably contemporary modern. I wish to listen to acoustic music recordings whilst lounging upon it. [/quote']

[biggrin][cursing][crying][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

yep Cunkhead is dead on, just open Windows Movie Maker, add a picture and then add your music on the music line, then save it in wmv format it will upload to youtube no problem. Alternatively, email me the MP3 and I will do it for you and email you back a link to download the video.

meanstreak@hotmail.co.uk

But since all that matters is acoustic music is involved' date=' can anyone help me find a nice leather couch? I'm looking for something under $1000, black, preferably contemporary modern. I wish to listen to acoustic music recordings whilst lounging upon it. [/quote']

Saw one just last week for free. Green leather or leatherette. It was on the curb over in the 'off campus housing' neighborhood. Bring your own truck. Best give it a sniff before loading it up.

That and a three legged futon. 2 bricks from Lowes and you're interior decoratin' :)

fretplay,

I was guessing this forum would come through for you.

I'm looking forward to checking out your music. Good luck getting it posted online and getting back to us with links!

When everything is a go, I hope that you'll share the details of your recording process.

All the best,

Guth

Archived