Gibson Brands Forums

Drove by the Gibson Plant yesterday morning...

Riffster

They are hard at work, the Gibson USA plant is obviously under repair, tents, lumber, some working benches and a few trucks and personnel from a specialized damage repair company in the parking lot.

I had all the intention of snaping a pic but when I was there I just couldn't, Gibson has been dealing with this very privately just like a lot of people in Nashville, I just thought I'd leave it alone.

Best wishes to all Gibson folks and hope you guys get back up and running soon and come back stronger than ever.

=d>

They are hard at work' date=' the Gibson USA plant is obviously under repair, tents, lumber, some working benches and a few trucks and personnel from a specialized damage repair company in the parking lot.

I had all the intention of snaping a pic but when I was there I just couldn't, Gibson has been dealing with this very privately just like a lot of people in Nashville, I just thought I'd leave it alone.

Best wishes to all Gibson folks and hope you guys get back up and running soon and come back stronger than ever.[/quote']

Yes, they will come back strong.

I had all the intention of snaping a pic but when I was there I just couldn't' date=' Gibson has been dealing with this very privately just like a lot of people in Nashville, I just thought I'd leave it alone.

[/quote']

You are a Class Act my friend.

Just sayin'........

Henry - wake up man.

The Gods are displeased with you.

The flood was a hint.

Learn from it.

(I've learned a few things from some industry reps over the last couple months that validated everything I suspected.)

Archived