Gibson Brands Forums

i am such a fool - iPhone app

TobiH

so I upgrade my iPhone 3G to OS4 and am upset that the Gibson app doesn't run anymore...

then the app is upgraded and all runs well...

then I get tired of the phone running soooo slow with the new app so I downgrade back to OS3.1.3...

now the new upgraded Gibson app won't run on the older iPhone OS

:)

It's a Brave New World. [cool]

Anytime they want me to upgrade my OS or web browerser, or whatever, I hold back until the last possible moment. New software is developed and beta tested on the buying public. I'll let other people work out the bugs while I chug along with my old software.

I witnessed it happen on machinery.

"Ship it."

"But it's leaking oil"

"Can you fix it in the next 10 minutes?"

"No"

"Ship it"

"Why?"

"We get paid when it ships. Oh and let the service department know we need a man in San Jacinto on Thursday to meet the new machine when it arrives so he can fix the leak."

[blush]

It's a Brave New World. [cool]

Anytime they want me to upgrade my OS or web browerser' date=' or whatever, I hold back until the last possible moment. New software is developed and beta tested on the buying public. I'll let other people work out the bugs while I chug along with my old software.

[/quote']

I do the same thing. I just purchased Office 2007 about 3 months ago and now they have 2010. I also just purchased Windows 7 but I haven't installed it yet.

OS 4 runs great with my iPhone 3G. But I have less than 50% of the storage capacity used.

yeah, mine is pretty full...every time you open an app it took over 2 seconds to get ready to run it after it opened...now it quick again and the battery life has also improved

Archived