Gibson Brands Forums

Rush Documentary

deepblue

I loved the part where Geddy and Alex are sitting in a restaurant and the waitress recognizes Geddy but had no clue who Alex was. She's actually pushing Alex aside to get an autograph from Geddy. Geddy pointed at Alex and said "but he's the leader of the band?" But she wanted nothing of it. Alex was just cracking up at the whole thing. The other funny part was listening to Gene Simmons talking about how he and his bandmates were surrounded by women all the time, but the guys in Rush just stayed in their hotel rooms all night by themselves minding their own business.

Great documentary. It was really great to see all those players give Rush their proper due. I hope that the voting members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame watched it...

Great documentary. It was really great to see all those players give Rush their proper due. I hope that the voting members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame watched it...

Those twits don't watch anything that has to do with music!

Madonna!!

Abba!!??

The footage of Lifeson telling his parents he wants to drop out of high school is great. I'm bet this happens all the time with budding musicians. I'm sure they didn't have a clue to the amount of talent their son had. I'm a bigger fan of their older stuff, but I love documentaries. Great movie.

I loved the part where Geddy and Alex are sitting in a restaurant and the waitress recognizes Geddy but had no clue who Alex was. She's actually pushing Alex aside to get an autograph from Geddy. Geddy pointed at Alex and said "but he's the leader of the band?" But she wanted nothing of it. Alex was just cracking up at the whole thing. The other funny part was listening to Gene Simmons talking about how he and his bandmates were surrounded by women all the time' date=' but the guys in Rush just stayed in their hotel rooms all night by themselves minding their own business.

Great documentary. It was really great to see all those players give Rush their proper due. I hope that the voting members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame watched it...[/quote']

+1. I loved that part also (restaurant), cracked me up watching Alex's face.

Going to see Rush in August here in St. Louis. Can't wait...

Archived