Gibson Brands Forums

what pups are fitted in my 08 standard?

S t e v e

[-([cool]

Sorry, it just slipped.

Otherwise, you might try a forum called "I.paid.thousands.for.my.guitar.because.it.was.shiny.com" . There are lots of folks there!

Seriously, though, if you ever get to SoCal, look me up. I think we'd have a great time.

I'm pretty sure those are Burstbuckers.

yea i can't seem to find a site that states EXACTLY what pups are fitted, i'm a guitar player not a builder or luthier so have no idea on the pups i just liked the sound of them when i bought it, some people seem to think this is a joke thread [-(

yea i can't seem to find a site that states EXACTLY what pups are fitted' date=' i'm a guitar player not a builder or luthier so have no idea on the pups i just liked the sound of them when i bought it, some people seem to think this is a joke thread [angry']

Sorry about that, really - but I do think the BB Pros are great.

I have a set in my LPVM and they sing.

Sorry about that' date=' really - but I do think the BB Pros are great.

I have a set in my LPVM and they sing.[/quote']

so they are the bb pro's? i have bb open coil and reversed in the gm sig, someone said they might be 498t'S in my standard that's why i asked cause people are telling me different things [-(, i mail gibson for a definate answer [cool]

so they are the bb pro's? i have bb open coil and reversed in the gm sig' date=' someone said they might be 498t'S in my standard that's why i asked cause people are telling me different things [confused'], i mail gibson for a definate answer [-(

Shall we wager? [cool]

Archived