Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Dot???

Fadedepi

I like the ones that have "ES-335' date=' 345, 355" cause they don't know which one it is![/quote']

It's not that they don't know what it is. It's so that when you're on eBay looking for a guitar and you search for "335, 345 or ES-335" their guitar comes up.

Either that or they have no idea what they've got.

It's not that they don't know what it is. It's so that when you're on eBay looking for a guitar and you search for "335' date=' 345 or ES-335" their guitar comes up.[/quote']

Agreed. I find lots of stuff I'm not looking for when I search Ebay because of all the misleading "keywords" added to the title and sub-title.

Agreed. I find lots of stuff I'm not looking for when I search Ebay because of all the misleading "keywords" added to the title and sub-title.

Yeah. I always wonder how a person could, would anyone, why, is a person is really so ignorant he thinks to use keyword "guitar" when posting a Roland stage piano, just in case I'm looking for a piano too? Or, maybe he thinks his write up (copied directly from an incorrect SKU at Musician's Friend) will change my mind and make me buy a piano instead! Or keyword "stratocaster" when selling a Gibson.

Archived