Gibson Brands Forums

To buy or not to buy

hafool

I am looking for a company to buy wholesale from and then sell on ebay. I found this one wholesaler distributor from

China at www.LDUcompany.com and I want to know if anyone here has bought from them before or if anyone knows anything

about them? I was thinking about trying some of the lighters they sell, http://www.liangdianup.com/lighters_1.htm and are

these lighters ok to sell on ebay?

Besides, all you have to do is look in your junk folder.

There's a new one everyday in mine.

Happy Joy Success Motorcyles and Handbags was my fave for a while.

I mean, you have to appreciate the sheer audacity of business model that combines those two. Obvious genius going on there.

On a related subject, I was looking for a hot mamma with lots of ready cash and not much sense, so if any of you happen to

give me a shout out on that, I'll be over here practicing my gigoloing.

giggety giggety giggety

TWANG

Seriously' date=' Epi needs to do something about the spam bots around here. It's pathetic that they let them in here. [/quote']

Yeah, but it's like warfare, once you get a defense, the spammers come up with a new way around it. If spamming was an international capital offence, or considering America produces the most spam of any country, make it a national capitol offence, then hang the SOBs, there may be a reduction in spam. But I think our legislators are too busy thinking up ways to get a few billion bucks out of us, to legislate laws to thwart spam.

Archived