Gibson Brands Forums

What are they smoking?

davidg3333

I've seen this one before and wondered the same thing many times. Plus doesn't it cost like 10 grand or something? Crazy..

pretty sure I saw the 10K price too. I guess no one took the bait.

But then they didn`t expect to sell a boatload either.

They should of used the Headline "You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish!", but it isn't too alluring.

Looking back, this idea was all wet.

Shoulda used wormwood. Then I'd be hooked.

I'd prolly mount this on the wall, afterall, a 12 lb. Large Mouth Bass is hard to catch. I've easily spent $7K on my fishing hobby and haven't caught one yet.

(reely sorry guys)

Yeah but the Zemaitis engraving is classy......this thing looks like a Red Neck wet dream....just awful IMHO.

I'm in the redneckiest part of Alabama, and I can truly say it's not a wet dream,for the following reasons

1. Theres no deer head engraved on it, nor a deer tail hanging from the headstock

2. It doesn't have headers, mud tires, or an electric wench on it.

3. I don't see either a #3, or Dale Earnhardt's image anywhere on it.

4. Where inside it do you put the ice and Budweiser?

5. It requires electricity, which not all of us have yet.

I'm in the redneckiest part of Alabama' date=' and I can truly say it's not a wet dream,for the following reasons

1. Theres no deer head engraved on it, nor a deer tail hanging from the headstock

2. It doesn't have headers, mud tires, or an electric wench on it.

3. I don't see either a #3, or Dale Earnhardt's image anywhere on it.

4. Where inside it do you put the ice and Budweiser?

5. It requires electricity, which not all of us have yet.[/quote']

I stand corrected! LOL........hey a big buck head insted of the fish...now there's a classy idea! For an extra 2 grand we'll engrave the dead animal of your choice......am I gettin' closer?

electric wench

unquote

Isn't that some kind of powered female? Why would you want that? The car's onboard systems are already smater than the driver. Besides, they're putting in roundabouts from Charleston to Houston so you rednecks won't have to make any more right hand turns.

Archived