Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Whiltshire for sale

normaxjay

When you brew that much Foster's Lager' date=' there's more byproduct left over than can be dealt with in landfills. With all the purines in yeast, I'm surprised that gout isn't a national health concern down under.[/quote']

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

By the way, virtually nobody in Australia drinks Fosters' Lager - VB (Victoria Bitter) is the de facto national beer. I can't stand either.

If you want a fantastic quality mass-market Aus beer, try Cooper's Sparkling Ale - bottle fermented and full of flavour. The alcohol content would be a bit of a shock to US drinkers though - 5.6% I think.

What doesn't kill us' date=' makes us stronger.

By the way, virtually nobody in Australia drinks Fosters' Lager - VB (Victoria Bitter) is the de facto national beer. I can't stand either.

If you want a fantastic quality mass-market Aus beer, try Cooper's Sparkling Ale - bottle fermented and full of flavour. The alcohol content would be a bit of a shock to US drinkers though - 5.6% I think.

[/quote']

Same here with Luzianne coffee and chicory. Nobody drinks it in Louisiana.

well i never realized how much you epiphone players are wankers!

I mean seriously i paid 750 for this brand new on the shelf.

Lost my faith in epiphones just cos you guys are all a total bunch of gay faggots, seriously my ibanez will always kick you epi's butts.

And i couldn't care less if i got booted off of these forums.

Cos it wouldn't even be a loss!

hey guys iv already had offers of that amount from the people who are bidding on it on ebay' date=' so laugh it up. But if i make more than that, then guess who will be the one laughing

ME

HAHAHAAHAHA[/quote']

haha how'd the aussies get on in the cricket today? ha thought not... go on india.

anyway guitars... i love wilshires/coronets/olympic and i have one thats kinda a hybrid. looks a lot like a wilshire/olympic but doesnt have tht kool signature pointy double scoop out head they have it just has a stanard 3 either side epiphone one :-k any ideas wat it is? i dnt have a photo but will have one in a couple of hours wen i get home.... saw anthony rossamondo use one at reading festival with the libertines once can't find it on the net...

well i never realized how much you epiphone players are wankers!

I mean seriously i paid 750 for this brand new on the shelf.

Lost my faith in epiphones just cos you guys are all a total bunch of gay faggots' date=' seriously my ibanez will always kick you epi's butts.

And i couldn't care less if i got booted off of these forums.

Cos it wouldn't even be a loss!

[/quote']

:-

Archived