Gibson Brands Forums

Me and my P93, alone at last

MelodyMaker1

I just want to thank you guys, and you know who you are. CB, Sixstring, Wardog, and my homey Jeff Smith. There are some others, and if I wasn't pressed for time I'd name each and everyone of you. But since my wife is at this very moment moving my stuff to my new abode; the dogs house. I am trying to type quickly, and tell you all how much I love your gas inducing banter. I've lurked about, and heard your glowing reviews on the Rivi P93. And true to form, my hand acting on it's own. Without any knowledge or forethought on my part, picked up the phone, and called MF and ordered the one guitar I could not do without(AGAIN). Now my P93 and I sit all alone in the doghouse. But, it may be all for the best, now I have time to bond with my new friend, without all the distractions of day to day living. I mean my wife is not talking to me, except those times when she tells me that she is not talking to me. Yes, thanks guys for without you I would be sleeping in my own bed, getting fed regularly, and speaking to someone besides myself, and the dog, who now that we have become roommates, seems to have developed a bit of an attitude. Because of you guys and this forum I know the pure joy of living off of the land. Yep, just me and my P93. THANKS

"Welcome to the Jungle," ShoNuff...P-93 Riviera's are great! I've avoided "wives" altogether, for one reason or another...

probably because I couldn't find one to put up with me?! LOL! (Why am I laughing?)...Anyway HNGD!! Just try not to

bump the headstock on the Dog House ceiling....and/or let your new roommate slobber all over it. I have no idea what THAT would do the to gold hardware, but I can't imagine it would be "pretty?"

Have a great stay...(it's worth it..IMH (and wifeless) O).

CB

=D> happy new guitar day. welcome to the club. And now that u have the material. play some blues my friend. she may like what she hears and bring you in from the dog house. *** good title for the song****#-o

Archived