Gibson Brands Forums

So you think Epi's are inferior to Gibson?

Just Strum

You know Nelson I gave you a lot of credit for your knowledge and I attempted to see the positive that you bring to the forum' date=' but I will say that the last post you made directed at Twang brought you down. I don't want to hear that crap about you are just responding, because unfortunately I was wrong about you.

Don't respond back saying that my views don't mean anything, I already know that. But that last post with it's viciousness to belittle someone was just uncalled for. If you found Twang's comments offensive, why not take the high road? Did that response make you feel better, did it make you a bigger man? What could it possibly have achieved?

I saw humor in some of your responses despite the negativity since the comments were said with less viciousness. I'm not looking for you to be banned, but I will avoid getting in to the middle of your discussions. If you insist on being like this, start your own damn thread and stop dumping your **** in mine.

[/quote']

The wanker comes out of nowhere and calls me a jerk and attacks me...fukk both of you.

Nelson

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wanker comes out of nowhere and calls me a jerk and attacks me...fukk both of you.

Nelson

You missed the high road by a mile, but never having taken it I am sure it is difficult for you to recognize it.

Come on Nelson, every thing you write has to contain criticism. Start your own thread and slam everyone and let the ones that want to respond join in.

Now if you want to add me to your list, start a thread that is titled F strum, or F Mark and let the others join in. I'm not naive to think that at least a few won't join you, but at least your crap won't clutter every thread. I noticed you posted in the pick-up thread, but couldn't resist belittling people. So again, you chose to f up yet another thread.

It's getting old Nelson and you are losing even those that defended your rights. You are one of those that just insist on biting off the hand that feeds you.

You missed the high road by a mile' date=' but never having taken it I am sure it is difficult for you to recognize it.

Come on Nelson, every thing you write has to contain criticism. Start your own thread and slam everyone and let the ones that want to respond join in.

Now if you want to add me to your list, start a thread that is titled F strum, or F Mark and let the others join in. I'm not naive to think that at least a few won't join you, but at least your crap won't clutter every thread. I noticed you posted in the pick-up thread, but couldn't resist belittling people. So again, you chose to f up yet another thread.

It's getting old Nelson and you are losing even those that defended your rights. You are one of those that just insist on biting off the hand that feeds you.[/quote']

Let me explain something to you. I didn't start coming to this forum almost seven years ago to make friends by blowing smoke up people's asses about their guitars or to sell anything...I came here because I know something...no, not everything but something....and that something is enough to help a hell of a lot of people. Unfortunately there are dreamers who don't want to hear the truth and when you say something that doesn't support their delusion they attack. Happened the first time I said..."Epiphones aren't even made in the same country let alone factory" .."OH NO they're both made BY GIBSON you're an idiot who doesn't know what you're talking about" yep, I remember that as being one of my first posts here...seven years later I'm still arguing with a bunch of brainless idiots who want to embellish their own positions and possessions with out-right lies...I didn't attack Twang, he attacked me...am I supposed to measure my response so that we can all have Kumbaya moments afterward? No, he came at me with bullsh!t...and he can expect the bullsh!t returned and I always play for the win, not a draw...if you don't like that then you need to talk to Twang and the others about attacking people because when you attack someone you need to expect just about anything that comes back in return..that's called life..

Nelson

Nelson,

I already said on a few occasions that it appears that you know your stuff and I have found a number of your things informative. Not to minimize the compliment, I've only been playing less than 2 years. However, for that very reason I look for information that will benefit me now and in the future. Your knowledge fills that search, but there are others here too that also have things to offer. Much of what is discussed here is purely opinion, especially when it comes to what is "best" or "better". I'm sure you would agree with that.

As for who shot who first or who started the first or last battle, the Middle East is filled with those type of arguments and you certainly can see the progress they are making over there - none.

After all of the comments you have made, there are still people here that recognize you for your knowledge, but you seem to focus on the few that want to spar with you. Go ahead and play to win, I don't have a problem with that, but remember there are several ways to the winners circle and I will waive to you when I am standing in it.

Mr. Nelson may i ask what your opinion is' date=' of the Gibson guitars that sell for less then, say 800$. Stan.[/quote']

Pretty low end but intended to be...no one except the delusional think at under $800 you're going to get a guitar that measures up to the higher-end Gibson models in terms of material and manufacture quality, bling factor and inherent craftsmanship..except some Epiphone owners..and they always like to take the bottom of the Gibson line and compare them to the top of the Epiphone line and say that the Epiphone is better at that price point...no kidding...

Nelson

Nelson' date='

I already said on a few occasions that it appears that you know your stuff and I have found a number of your things informative. Not to minimize the compliment, I've only been playing less than 2 years. However, for that very reason I look for information that will benefit me now and in the future. Your knowledge fills that search, but there are others here too that also have things to offer. Much of what is discussed here is purely opinion, especially when it comes to what is "best" or "better". I'm sure you would agree with that.

As for who shot who first or who started the first or last battle, the Middle East is filled with those type of arguments and you certainly can see the progress they are making over there - none.

After all of the comments you have made, there are still people here that recognize you for your knowledge, but you seem to focus on the few that want to spar with you. Go ahead and play to win, I don't have a problem with that, but remember there are several ways to the winners circle and I will waive to you when I am standing in it.[/quote']

You know, I don't take any of this inane garbage seriously and if tomorrow you have a question I can answer, I will...and I promise you will get the truth as accurately as I know it for your answer and nothing you've said either way will affect my answer to you.,,,but there are some here who live in a delusional world who want to perpetuate myth and keep the pot stirring in attempts to discredit me through my personality or whatever rather than what I know. The reason is what I know blows away their delusion...and that's all they have...if you don't believe me, stick around and watch how the process works...I call someone on their bullsh!t and they get personal..WHAM snowball effect....check it....I only attack stupidity..and those who try to defend stupidity as a means of defending their delusions and ego.

Nelson

Nelson' date=' whatever good you are capable of offering seems to be offset by your gratuitous meanness. Doesn't the fact that you have to keep resubscribing under new aliases suggest to you that what you are doing is not right, or at least not civil?[/quote']

In the past I've had to create new accounts because someone who had no balls went and cried and whined like a little sissy that I was being mean and they booted me out...never mind that this jerk off's only reason for being here was to try to drum up business for his pawn shop guitars..once I was kicked out of here because while the Chinese were murdering people in Tibet the Epiphone people were kissing those Chinese asses like there was no tomorrow because the Olympics were going on and for a very short window of time China opened up the Internet and the Epiphone site was one the Chinese people were allowed to see and those greedy bastards at Epiphone more or less closed this place down to any dissent or anything that didn't say what a great product these Chinese products are...and of course Epiphone had to show their Chinese masters how well they contained any of that dissent by kicking and banning anyone with an objective point of view...I'm proud of how many times I've been kicked out of here...it shows I'm doing my job...not like some of the sheep here...

Nelson

You know' date=' I don't take any of this inane garbage seriously and if tomorrow you have a question I can answer, I will...and I promise you will get the truth as accurately as I know it for your answer and nothing you've said either way will affect my answer to you.,,,but there are some here who live in a delusional world who want to perpetuate myth and keep the pot stirring in attempts to discredit me through my personality or whatever rather than what I know. The reason is what I know blows away their delusion...and that's all they have...if you don't believe me, stick around and watch how the process works...I call someone on their bullsh!t and they get personal..WHAM snowball effect....check it....I only attack stupidity..and those who try to defend stupidity as a means of defending their delusions and ego.

Nelson[/quote']

Good to hear (being serious). You are a much better person than some of your comments, I hope that this settles down (all sides) and we can talk constructively and that includes disagreements/debates. I will express an observation and that is you sometimes get so caught up in trying to convey fact that you don't realize that you are arguing against opinion. Again, it's merely opinion. If someone has a Sheraton that sounds better to them than an ES335, then so be it. There are too many variables in that comparison - the room, the amp, the player, the ears, and yes, the delusion.

Give us your facts, don't be so concerned about someones views as long as they are not misleading someone into making a poor purchase. I believe it was you that stated that Epi's are good purchase for the money (I know that doesn't apply to all Epi's, just as all Gibsons are not good purchases).

Okay, I'm rambling now, but hopefully in all of that there is something worthwhile. If not, I'm sure you will point it out to me.

. I will express an observation and that is you sometimes get so caught up in trying to convey fact that you don't realize that you are arguing against opinion..

Oh my god....that is the most salient point and astute observation I've read here in months...THAT says it all...you are absolutely correct and that is a fantastic point. Thank you for that.

Nelson

[/b]

Oh my god....that is the most salient point and astute observation I've read here in months...THAT says it all...you are absolutely correct and that is a fantastic point. Thank you for that.

Nelson

See you have me so cautious, that I'm not sure you are busting my B's.

In the past I've had to create new accounts because someone who had no balls went and cried and whined like a little sissy that I was being mean and they booted me out...never mind that this jerk off's only reason for being here was to try to drum up business for his pawn shop guitars..once I was kicked out of here because while the Chinese were murdering people in Tibet the Epiphone people were kissing those Chinese asses like there was no tomorrow because the Olympics were going on and for a very short window of time China opened up the Internet and the Epiphone site was one the Chinese people were allowed to see and those greedy bastards at Epiphone more or less closed this place down to any dissent or anything that didn't say what a great product these Chinese products are...and of course Epiphone had to show their Chinese masters how well they contained any of that dissent by kicking and banning anyone with an objective point of view...I'm proud of how many times I've been kicked out of here...it shows I'm doing my job...not like some of the sheep here...

Nelson

Well, I have to admit that, since guitar playing is just a therapeutic hobby for me, a lot of the finer details are are discussed here go to a depth that really goes over my head (a depth that goes over my head?). If you put 4 different kinds of humbuckers on the same model of LP, they are likely to sound about the same to me. And when someone asks me which camera and lens I used in taking a photo, I usually say that I don't know (chances are, it was a 50mm lens, though).

This thread is like uh.... oh..... muh..... gawd getting soooooo bloated...

britneyspearsmotheroftwnh2.jpg

You've gone too far bringing Britney into this madness...there is no reason to involve her...she's an innocent...

FOR GOD'S SAKE ! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! HASN'T SHE SUFFERED ENOUGH INDIGNITIES TO NOW HAVE HER PHOTOs SPLASHED ACROSS THESE PAGES?.....

britney3.jpg

Nelson

Archived