Gibson Brands Forums

So you think Epi's are inferior to Gibson?

Just Strum

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly 2800 posts since what? Last February? You don't get laid much do you?

Nelson

Probably, a lot more than you do, given your attitude.

And, if my postings bother you, don't read them, or respond to them. No one has a gun to

your head. If you hate what has become of this forum, why bother to look in? Go

to another place, that you may enjoy more? Or not...up to you.

CB

Probably' date=' a lot more than you do, given your attitude.

And, if my postings bother you, don't read them, or respond to them. No one has a gun to

your head. If you hate what has become of this forum, why bother to look in? Go

to another place, that you may enjoy more? Or not...up to you.

CB [/quote']

Charlie, I was here first. I'm not going anywhere. In fact I'm going to be here even more so you need to deal with that. I intend on making this something more than where Charlie Brown spends his entire social calender with such idiotic , inane posts day after day. Your post don't annoy me...they bore me. They are usually pointless and based upon a line of sh!t you've created that I really have my doubts about how much is factual. But time will play it all out...my attitude comes from dealing with jokers like you...I'm here...deal with it.

Nelson

How dare you use reason and rational thinking in this argument...this is ego we're talking about' date=' boy...if the EpiYahoos get wind of this it'll ruin their whole delusion for the day...geeez.. always someone muddying up the argument with facts and reasonable thinking...

Nelson[/quote']

I'm sorry.

I apologize for ruining everyone's Christmas.

Charlie' date=' I was here first. I'm not going anywhere. In fact I'm going to be here even more so you need to deal with that. I intend on making this something more than where Charlie Brown spends his entire social calender with such idiotic , inane posts day after day. Your post don't annoy me...they bore me. They are usually pointless and based upon a line of sh!t you've created that I really have my doubts about how much is factual. But time will play it all out...my attitude comes from dealing with jokers like you...I'm here...deal with it.

Nelson[/quote']

Cool! I'm not going anywhere either, Nelson...so you'll have to get used to that, too. Boring or not!

Sorry, though...if we infringed on your "Territory/Sandpile!" Your pompous, condescending, pontificating,

is what's really boring! You do have some good information, if you'd only use a bit better "people skills"

in trying to impart that. As far as spending my "entire social calendar" here...I guess you'd be just as

guilty, since you seem to know a lot about my postings, idiotic or otherwise.

But, I will apologize to the masses, here, for allowing myself to become embroiled in this turd fest, with you!

I will promise, to them, not to allow that to happen, again!

Have a nice day!

CB

Cool! I'm not going anywhere either' date=' Nelson...so you'll have to get used to that, too. Boring or not!

Sorry, though...if we infringed on your "Territory/Sandpile!" Your pompous, condescending, pontificating,

is what's really boring! You do have some good information, if you'd only use a bit better "people skills"

in trying to impart that. As far as spending my "entire social calendar" here...I guess you'd be just as

guilty, since you seem to know a lot about my postings, idiotic or otherwise.

But, I will apologize to the masses, here, for allowing myself to become embroiled in this turd fest, with you!

I will promise, to them, not to allow that to happen, again!

Have a nice day!

CB[/quote']

I'm looking forward to your next scintillating post about guitar picks, your expansive musical experience or massive guitar collection...you're a joke and we both know it.

Nelson

I'm looking forward to your next scintillating post about guitar picks' date=' your expansive musical experience or massive guitar collection...you're a joke and we both know it.

Nelson[/quote']

Whatever you say, your Highness....Pontificate away...but, I'm done dealing with you.

CB

Now I remember....... Why I don't come here very often. The same jerks that were here in 2002. I guess we all can hide behind our computer screen and be 10 feet tall. I wish people would just check their egos at the door and use their expertise and experience to answer the questions that are posed.

JS you see why I hang out at other forums. This is a waste of time.

Now I remember....... Why I don't come here very often. The same jerks that were here in 2002. I guess we all can hide behind our computer screen and be 10 feet tall. I wish people would just check their egos at the door and use their expertise and experience to answer the questions that are posed.

JS you see why I hang out at other forums. This is a waste of time.

Thanx for dropping in...give my best to the kids at HC.

Nelson

Wow...you are fast...

Nelson

Yeah, it occurred to me that there couldn't be anyone else in the world as vindictive as Uncle Al & Mr. Greg so 'Nelson' had to be your new handle.

You're like the multi-headed Hydra. As soon as somebody (admins) cut off one of your heads you grow another one & return to the fray.

I have come to feel sorry for you. I've been around enough to realize that you are a very knowledgeable fellow on the topic of guitars and a pretty intelligent person but unfortunately (like many of the bible-thumping preachers here in my corner of the world) you absolutely refuse to respect anyone's opinion other than your own. You are much like the guys who used to sign up for the 'toughman' contests around here years ago (before they were outlawed).

I would not miss one of those contests. 32 bullies, each convinced that he was the toughest s.o.b. in the world and in the end 31 of them got the crap kicked out of them.

We'll see how long it takes you to piss off everybody before you get kicked out again.

Pity, because you have a lot to offer but you never get through to anybody because you piss them off first.

Yeah' date=' it occurred to me that there couldn't be anyone else in the world as vindictive as Uncle Al & Mr. Greg so 'Nelson' had to be your new handle.

You're like the multi-headed Hydra. As soon as somebody (admins) cut off one of your heads you grow another one & return to the fray.

I have come to feel sorry for you. I've been around enough to realize that you are a very knowledgeable fellow on the topic of guitars and a pretty intelligent person but unfortunately (like many of the bible-thumping preachers here in my corner of the world) you absolutely refuse to respect anyone's opinion other than your own. You are much like the guys who used to sign up for the 'toughman' contests around here years ago (before they were outlawed).

I would not miss one of those contests. 32 bullies, each convinced that he was the toughest s.o.b. in the world and in the end 31 of them got the crap kicked out of them.

We'll see how long it takes you to piss off everybody before you get kicked out again.

Pity, because you have a lot to offer but you never get through to anybody because you piss them off first. [/quote']

I just can't get over how fast you are on the draw there, Slim. I don't know if you've noticed but my attitude is always in response to some real dumb sh!t like yourself who feels they have to evaluate me or my condition, insert their meaningless opinion of me or whatever. The only people who get the attitude are the ones who want to have a go and think they know something and want to whip it out and challenge me for whatever reason. If you've got a line of sh!t you want to run, I will call you on it and if you want to aim sh!t at me I will return it. You need to feel more sorry for yourself than me for being so lame as to think you came come in here and say anything about me and not get a response.. No one asked you and you're certainly not qualified to answer anything about me. So you need to stick to what you know whatever that is and not worry about me. If I insult you or piss you off, feel free to respond but I have no reason to unless you give me a reason so in that case why don't you just STFU and go polish your guitars or something...if I'm kicked off it's not a big deal and won't be the first time but again, you need to concern yourself with your own problems and problem number one you have is your think that I even care about what you think. I don't have to be tougher...only smarter. You do seem like the type to find men fighting in cages stimulating but no, as I said, I don't have to play the online tough guy...because as you say, I have a lot to offer and I wouldn't worry about me going anywhere either..

I'm not certain what it is that you offer this forum but spare me your half-assed analysis of me because you don't have a clue and you really need to mind your own business, cowboy.

Nelson

What everybody's trying to say, Nelson, is that we are tired of your personal attacks. We appreciate you, and your posts, and your knowledge, and your wit, and your willingness to share. We just don't like being called names simply because we don't have your experience, or have a thought that maybe should mature a bit before its shared with others. I'm quite sure you already know this, but continue to bully others anyway, for whatever reason. You can certainly, if you choose, present your knowledge in a fashion that is well-organized, inciteful and mentally challenging - and without the personal attacks. Its not difficult. Most of us manage it. Are you incapable? Manners and social conventions, you see, were designed to promote smooth interaction between two or more people. This is even more important on the internet, simply because NOT doing so is the first sign of someone whose parents were abject failures. Most people who do things like this are too cowardly to say these things face-to-face. I think YOU just want to raise a little hell, but I wonder...

What a difference a day doesn't make.

As I see it the problem is that, again, people are gradually getting themselves sucked in. The verbal abuse and personal attacks then follow and escalate.

I still maintain it is better not to reply.

You can't change other people's behaviour but you can change how you respond to this behaviour.

As a community, we still seem hell bent on ruining our own board!

SS

As I see it the problem is that' date=' again, people are gradually getting themselves sucked in. The verbal abuse and personal attacks then follow and escalate.

I still maintain it is better not to reply.

You can't change other people's behaviour but you can change how you respond to this behaviour.

As a community, we still seem hell bent on ruining our own board!

SS[/quote']

Who are you? Or should I say whats your other username? I'm just curious as to who you are...

GC

Such anger and angst. I feel like I am trading insults with my younger brother. I think his maturity level is a bit higher though. If you dish out crap you should expect to get some back.

Yeah, the "Narcissistic Nelson" comment was a stunning display of maturity...and exactly why you got the "******** David" in response so let's see who can take it after they dish it out..If you want my attention you can always get it..

Nelson

Yeah' date=' the "Narcissistic Nelson" comment was a stunning display of maturity...and exactly why you got the "******** David" in response so let's see who can take it after they dish it out..If you want my attention you can always get it..

Nelson[/quote']It's stunningly similar to the typical bar scene, moron smarts off to another patron, gets a bottle smashed over his head and then whines like a little school girl.

Too many little school girls here and not enough bottles. laugh.gif

Archived