Gibson Brands Forums

I've killed a hell of a lot of people to get to this point...

RenegadeMaster

After two fake guitars from MZ Online, A lot of searching through hundreds of LP, straining trying to find the best one,

Looking over pages and pages of forums about arguments about every guitar ever made, playing all the Les Pauls

in four stores, and numberless arguments with my girlfriend, FINALLY I have ordered a Les Paul Custom Ebony off

GAK, and it should arrive tomorrow :) Will post pictures, thanks everyone for the advice and help!

But to be honest if it was instock, I would have bought http://www.rondomusic.com/al3100mop.html that guitar

Just saying! haha :-

After two fake guitars from MZ Online' date=' A lot of searching through hundreds of LP, straining trying to find the best one,

Looking over pages and pages of forums about arguments about every guitar ever made, playing all the Les Pauls

in four stores, and numberless arguments with my girlfriend, FINALLY I have ordered a Les Paul Custom Ebony off

GAK, and it should arrive tomorrow :) Will post pictures, thanks everyone for the advice and help!

But to be honest if it was instock, I would have bought http://www.rondomusic.com/al3100mop.html that guitar

Just saying! haha :-[/quote']

it looks like its in stock now? and just wait till first week of march and see all the new toys coming out then...

You know.

they're still looking for you about that man in Reno.

I'd stay away from Nevada if I were you.

Standing there watching him die didn't help your reputation, either.

and remember, never pick up the soap in Folsom.

TWANG

You know.

they're still looking for you about that man in Reno.

I'd stay away from Nevada if I were you.

Standing there watching him die didn't help your reputation' date=' either.

and remember, never pick up the soap in Folsom.

TWANG[/quote']

Yeah, and he got 'im just before he reached the church door.......

Can anyone actually comment on the Indonesia Epiphone factory?

I stole this from one of AyushPresely's posts...

Yup there are Epiphone made in Indonesia too and they are completely authentic and of similar quality (considered as a better quality than the ones made in China {EE}) as rest of the Epiphones. there are always lemons when there's mass Production but most them are of a good quality. I once owed an Indonesian LP-100 and it was really good. It's serial number as far as i know should start with the initials "SI" which some people refer to "Samik" as it is "Samik Indonesia" the initials are followed by the year' date=' month and the manufacturing number.

[/quote']

I have a Squire Standard Deluxe made in Indonesia. Really nice quality. The typical complaints on it are the usual suspects...uneven frets, bad crowning, fret buzz, etc. Not mine though...it barely had any frets left when I got it.

Archived