Gibson Brands Forums

Jett's Gibson Melody Maker..!!

AyushPresley

solid mahog. set neck. bridge humbuck.. overwound a bit if I recall.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Nice economical guitar, probably sounds very good.

kill switch instead of toggle? Not for me, but hey.. might be fun.

could change that, too, if it's four cond. wiring.

TWANG

joanjett.jpg

I keep saying this. That isn`t her guitar. This is the one she had been playing since the 70`s. Before she put all those stickers on it and f`d it up. One reason to buy what they call her signature model is the pick up. I had a Melody Maker with original pick up and the sound is terrible. You need a humbucker on it.

joanjett.jpg

I keep saying this. That isn`t her guitar. This is the one she had been playing since the 70`s. Before she put all those stickers on it and f`d it up. One reason to buy what they call her signature model is the pick up. I had a Melody Maker with original pick up and the sound is terrible. You need a humbucker on it.

Look at her now ....she stands next to Les paul and she's all nice in the eyes and is 'honored' to have a signature guitar.

I liked the pissed off Joan Jett....like right here.

joanjett.jpg

Its based on the guitar shes using here.

joan_jett_stage.jpg

I don't think its the same guitar in each picture.

And if it is then its like you said and she seriously ****ed around with it.

Either way its based of the way the guitar is set up in the second picture.

Archived