Gibson Brands Forums

Laughing at the opposition

Geff

You all have seen that new ZW guitar by Gibson that is half SG and half flying V. Personally I worry about a guy who goes to such extreme lengths to get noticed!

Anyway, why am I laughing at Dean. Well did you see their version of the same shape is called ........ wait for it .......... the SPLIT TAIL. Now where I come from that is a derogatory name for a chick! Thats why I am laughing.

They just called their own guitar a C*nt!

You all have seen that new ZW guitar by Gibson that is half SG and half flying V. Personally I worry about a guy who goes to such extreme lengths to get noticed!

Personally I'd worry more about a obvious non-ZW-fan starting two seperate threads on the man... you can pat yourself on the back now...I noticed...yawn.

Guest icantbuyafender

hmm, yeah... could be worse i suppose,

i hope that topwood line wasnt a jab at the quilt top on my LP classic that i have as my avatar.... >=/

hmm' date=' yeah... could be worse i suppose,

i hope that topwood line wasnt a jab at the quilt top on my LP classic that i have as my avatar.... >=/[/quote']

Top-wood? Nope...your guitar has a nice "Top-veneer"... ](*,)

Genius (in guitar innovation) is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. I believe Thomas Edison

who dropped out of school to invent such things as the phonograph and light bulb said that.

Anybody have a link to this newest "ZW" creation?

Anyway' date=' why am I laughing at Dean. Well did you see their version of the same shape is called ........ wait for it .......... the SPLIT TAIL. Now where I come from that is a derogatory name for a chick! Thats why I am laughing.

They just called their own guitar a C*nt![/quote']

kind of crude, don't ya think...?

Archived