Gibson Brands Forums

description line of the day

jefleppard

Sunburst finish, bolt on, with a baseball bat of a neck, very '58ish. The wood in the neck shakes like a bird dog trying to poop a peach seed, and the body is good as well. Add to that that this pickup is purpoted to be a Burst Bucker, and I have no doubt with the pinch harmonics just jumping out this axe. Very ZZ/Mountian!

That's the best description i've heard, made me laugh :-)

Alan

Technically, peaches don't have seeds ... they have pits!

My own sales rechnique at the store is much more subtile:

"You hear that bass? Its the kind of bass that crawls up into your belly and makes you wanna do the "freaky-deaky", right? Of course, you can't get that without the TK-421 modification. We do that right here in the store for a very small charge. It'll give you ... oh ... four or five more ... ummm ... QUADS per channel!"

Jim

Technically' date=' peaches don't have seeds ... they have [b']pits![/b]

My own sales rechnique at the store is much more subtile:

"You hear that bass? Its the kind of bass that crawls up into your belly and makes you wanna do the "freaky-deaky", right? Of course, you can't get that without the TK-421 modification. We do that right here in the store for a very small charge. It'll give you ... oh ... four or five more ... ummm ... QUADS per channel!"

Jim

LOL ... both, at your post, and the seller's description. [biggrin]

With ground off serial numbers' date=' you have to assume it's stolen.[/quote']

It's not a gun. Common practice with 2nds. They actually recive a new serial number from the refurbisher (usually on a sticker) and it probably peeled off.

Archived