Gibson Brands Forums

I'm dead meat!

Albannach

If she ever finds out that I am watching and going to bid on 3 Epis in Evilbay!

LOL! I completely understand. I always use craigslist because I can use cash or trade gear and my wife will never know. She asks me somtimes about it and I answer her honestly by telling her I traded. I never tell her if I get cash in the deal because I know she will want it. I use the cash for another deal. I have been very fortuate with craigslist for the last couple years. I have given her cash from a couple times just because but usually I use it on another deal.

I have given her cash from a couple times just because

Albannach' date=' there you go, the words of a wise man and husband to a happy wife. And boy oh boy, ain't life easier when they stay that way? [wink

I strongly advise you to purchase this book:

It's for her.

For you' date=' it's too late.[/quote']

It's too late for most of us brian.........I'm so weak. [smile]

On the other hand, I must have a lot of will power.

I haven't used any!!

I posted elsewhere that I put a deposit on a Les Paul Traditional Pro, but haven't told my wife. God bless her, she has suffered through my motorcycle and photography spending, now guitars. I can rationalize anything. But what tipped me over the edge on this purchase is that in the last week, I was in a car accident, a friend's wife was diagnosed with cancer, lightning struck a tree outside my office window and it caught fire, and a guy at work had his house struck by lightning. Life is short. You do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.

Archived