Gibson Brands Forums

Double neck guitar

p0rbitals

Depends on where ypu put the glue joint. If you glue the headstocks end to end...NO!!! You have a sh!tty long neck with a hump in the middle.

That would actually be a "double body" guitar...

Pretty cool if you are this "porbital" guy... (useless wanker)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fifteen and I like puppies and Slasg is a god and he plays a lespaul and stuff .

what coler pigckard would you have on your dobbel nick ?

Skynyrd moment AXE? hehehehe... speaking of which ... this guy reminds me of an Ian-Skynyrd mixup (Bad attitude+stupid questions...very wrong mixup).

gibson_eds1275dneck.jpg

Notice anything wrong with Pete Townsend's EDS1275?

For full story' date=' CLICK HERE!

I just need to look at the guys face... that is his "should I burn this guitar down or what?"... Im sure he was the owner of the OTHER 12 string SG in the world but due to his addictionos at the time... he ended up thinking cutting it and sticking it to a normal SG would be a good idea...

Just look at the face...

"What am I doing here on this stage? Who am I? What is this thing I'm holding? Firewood?"

Yes....I have seen the movie' date=' and they do in fact kick ***. Take karate lessons from a rat and you too shall kick ***.[/quote']

...sorry, what?

I dont follow.

I was talking about turtles... those little reptiles that live longer than a mother in law.

He might be a spy from the Fender forums sent here to cause disharmony. You guys should go post the same questions on the Fender forums along with some others like "Why can't I get my Strat to sound like Slash?"

Wow, a Fender plot to overthrow the "Mothership"...all this frikkin' intrigue...and espionage, at the highest levels.

I've been to his house.

Very nice, in a nice area.

Walk in the door, and it's no wonder he's not married.

Animals, many I've never seen before.

Instead of furniture, he has animals.

Instead of a girlfriend, he has animals.

Wait....

That's not what I meant to say....

Um, he doesn't have a girlfriend because.....

Aw, fxck it.

Nevermind.

I've been to his house.

Very nice' date=' in a nice area.

Walk in the door, and it's no wonder he's not married.

Animals, many I've never seen before.

Instead of furniture, he has animals.

Instead of a girlfriend, he has animals.

Wait....

That's not what I meant to say....

Um, he doesn't have a girlfriend because.....

Aw, fxck it.

Nevermind.[/quote']

Nice, I wonder what he does with those animals when he wishes he had a girlfriend?????

DOnt know... I thought he was talking about actual turtles... I like them (all reptiles for that matter' date=' own some turtles a snake, 2 iguanas and a little aligator with a very sad story).[/quote']

poor little guy, how big is he/she?

A year and a half old... I took him from one of those ilegal sellers... then went to leave him on this place where they are supposed to take in homeless endangered species and take care of them until they can be released into the wild again... guess what? they were out of room (seems a lot of people is buying this animals from this ****ers to bring them back to the wild, thats their mistake: paying for them, I just take them from the mother****ers and get them jailed if possible)... so I asked if it was ok if I kept him, as I already know how to care for reptiles and have some... they said it would be ok.

Hope he gets over the loss of his family and home... someday he'll be back there.

Nice... LMAO

Hey Silverbursted' date=' did you end up keeping the Silverbursted? The new avatar looks great (have you posted that pic on the pics thread?)[/quote']

Still have her, she's up on e-bay now. Looking for a good home. :-k

And yes, I put some new pics on the pic thread. Happy little family.

A year and a half old... I took him from one of those ilegal sellers... then went to leave him on this place where they are supposed to take in homeless endangered species and take care of them until they can be released into the wild again... guess what? they were out of room (seems a lot of people is buying this animals from this ****ers to bring them back to the wild' date=' thats their mistake: paying for them, I just take them from the mother****ers and get them jailed if possible)... so I asked if it was ok if I kept him, as I already know how to care for reptiles and have some... they said it would be ok.

Hope he gets over the loss of his family and home... someday he'll be back there.[/quote']

aww, poor thing. I think Thunder has a soft side...

Um' date=' he doesn't have a girlfriend because.....[/quote']

Perhaps your friend's unusual sense of "humor" has something to do with that? I will say this, so far his threads seem to have legs. Granted they might not end up anywhere important, but they do generate quite a few comments.

Archived