Gibson Brands Forums

Why Stevejoshlay1 is the man

swleary

Yeah, but he also made Walk Hard, which more than makes up for it [cool]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxZzZTHB4A[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and look who else was in it? JACK WHITE!!!!!oneone11!one!!!11!!!

BTW, I like John C. Reilly, Walk Hard is a great movie.

All I'm saying is, Gary Moore is a Jack White wanna be who looks like John C. Reilly [thumbdn]

All I'm saying is, Gary Moore is a Jack White wanna be who looks like John C. Reilly

Hmmm. Gary Moore is 58.....Jack White is 35. Moore's first group of note Skid Row (not that Skid Row) formed in 1969, 6 years before Mr. White's entry into this world (in the current incarnation at least). So how exactly can Moore be a Jack White wannabe? Or are you just poking poor Stevie? B)

Hmmm. Gary Moore is 58.....Jack White is 35. Moore's first group of note Skid Row (not that Skid Row) formed in 1969, 6 years before Mr. White's entry into this world (in the current incarnation at least). So how exactly can Moore be a Jack White wannabe? Or are you just poking poor Stevie? B)

Well... according to my sources (which are quite valid) Moore wasn't too sure of himself and kind of messed around on guitar until he saw the inspiration of Jack White. My sources don't lie [thumbup]

And partly, I'm messing with Steve. He deserves it though

Well... according to my sources (which are quite valid) Moore wasn't too sure of himself and kind of messed around on guitar until he saw the inspiration of Jack White. My sources don't lie [thumbup]

And partly, I'm messing with Steve. He deserves it though

fred is right...i do deserve it [blush]

Archived