Gibson Brands Forums

The Lounge Family Name Game

WahKeen

If you had to allot a family name to a forum member, what would it be and why. Rules are, you can be as candid as you want [biggrin] and you can repeat as many times as you want. I'll start:

Milod - The wise Grandpa. 'Cause he's wise, has earned his time on earth, and nobody dares cross him (he's got "connections" [sneaky] )

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread will be fun...

dem00n--little brother, because we have our disagreements, but I love the little guy and I would miss him like heck if he left. [smile]

Your only 3 years older!

I name thunder god, king of the donekys...you dont wana know why.

Fred is the older brother who will speak and be all proper in front of company, but once they leave, he'll curse like a sailor and act all bad*$#... [lol]

Nah, I curse in front of the company too! Honestly, I'm a krass person. No BS, straight up about everything. A lot of people hate me for it, lots love me for it.

Who cares? Fcuk U2

Nah, I curse in front of the company too! Honestly, I'm a krass person. No BS, straight up about everything. A lot of people hate me for it, lots love me for it.

Who cares? Fcuk U2

At least in the forum everyone can't let loose unless they get scolded etc... And watch your language boey [wink]

I could care less about U2 too 2 to.... #-o

Archived