Gibson Brands Forums

Onewilyfool's Ugly Guitar of the week......#4

onewilyfool

"cream?" Gimme a minit.

At first glance it looked like two of KSDADDY's redneck step children had crossed. El Trasho and an Ovation. [drool] (where's the puking emoticon when you need it?)

Judging from the way he treated this one, I hope on one trades him another guit tar of his choice. "Open to trades for a Guild Starfire or Bluesbird / An unmodified H575 or a Honda Civic Hatchback."

Maybe the Honda. <_<

Yah....why if the mods are so great that he won't entertain Low-Ball offers ....would he want to: "Open to trades for a An unmodified H575"

I agree with TommyK ...but woe to the poor Honda....what will he do to bastardize the car? Either way he shouldn't be allowed to own another guitar!

Yah....why if the mods are so great that he won't entertain Low-Ball offers ....would he want to: "Open to trades for a An unmodified H575"

I agree with TommyK ...but woe to the poor Honda....what will he do to bastardize the car? Either way he shouldn't be allowed to own another guitar!

"Open to trades for a An unmodified H575"LOL.....agreed, why did you screw this one up if all you wanted is a un-modified 575??? Guess he learned his lesson........by the way his price is right up there for the price of an un modified 575, he will in NO WAY get this price for his bastardized piece of junk.

Archived