Gibson Brands Forums

Hey So-Cal Forumites, come to my Gig

FirstMeasure

We're playing in Yucaipa!

We've been playing around Big Bear, so it's a chance to see a really good cover band without driving the mountain roads. Not to mention it's our first time playing out of town, so a few friendly's in the audience would certainly be appreciated [biggrin] .

Mention the Forum and I'll buy you a Beer. [thumbup]

Shorters Bar and Grill

34536 Yucaipa Blvd

Yucaipa Ca

(Exit 10fwy at Yucaipa Blvd and go about 4 miles to 4th Street. It's between Jack in the Box and Hollywood Video)

See ya all there!

We're playing in Yucaipa!

We've been playing around Big Bear, so it's a chance to see a really good cover band without driving the mountain roads. Not to mention it's our first time playing out of town, so a few friendly's in the audience would certainly be appreciated [biggrin] .

Mention the Forum and I'll buy you a Beer. [thumbup]

Shorters Bar and Grill

34536 Yucaipa Blvd

Yucaipa Ca

(Exit 10fwy at Yucaipa Blvd and go about 4 miles to 4th Street. It's between Jack in the Box and Hollywood Video)

See ya all there!

As soon as we get a break from my daughters softball stuff, my wife and I will go. She's been playing since February, and it just consumes the weekends.

It's all done November 16th, and we get a three month break.

As soon as we get a break from my daughters softball stuff, my wife and I will go. She's been playing since February, and it just consumes the weekends.

It's all done November 16th, and we get a three month break.

If all goes well we'll be playing there again. Too bad it's the 16th, we have a gig at the Mill Creek Cattle Company in Mentone on Nov. 12th. But well be going all winter so you'll get your chance. Good luck to your Daughter and her Team.

I'd go to support ya but I'd have quite a road trip.

Thanks Kimbabig, one day we'll be in the same place at the right time [thumbup]

If all goes well we'll be playing there again. Too bad it's the 16th, we have a gig at the Mill Creek Cattle Company in Mentone on Nov. 12th. But well be going all winter so you'll get your chance. Good luck to your Daughter and her Team.

Hey, thats my birth day!

And since it is my birthday I request 'Feeling Bad Blues' By Ry Cooter, to be played. (I've always wanted to see someone cover that song live) Also since I'm taking time off in NC, I'm also requesting it to be filmed lol.

Fun Fact of the day: I share a birthday with the actress Anne Hathaway, and Charles Manson. [biggrin]

But seriously have fun. Hopefully I'll be back in southern Cali, by the end of the year start of next, so maybe I'll be able to check you out then. [biggrin]

Hey, thats my birth day!

And since it is my birthday I request 'Feeling Bad Blues' By Ry Cooter, to be played. (I've always wanted to see someone cover that song live) Also since I'm taking time off in NC, I'm also requesting it to be filmed lol.

Fun Fact of the day: I share a birthday with the actress Anne Hathaway, and Charles Manson. [biggrin]

But seriously have fun. Hopefully I'll be back in southern Cali, by the end of the year start of next, so maybe I'll be able to check you out then. [biggrin]

Thanks Shred, Happy Birthday in case I forget by then. I just might learn that tune and pull it out from time to time, just in case you do make it back this way [thumbup]

Where the hell is Mentone?

(local joke - as seen on bumper stickers from time to time.)

There's T-Shirts, too.

Let me know if your tour brings you through Maryland. Will the offer for a beer still be good? [biggrin]

If we make it to Maryland I'll pick up your whole tab. And I'm not sure it's a tour since I have to drive [blink]

I'm almost there....... I left Dallas and am now in Connecticut... !!!! Oh, dang this GPS!!!!!!! [cursing][biggrin]

NoOO, Not the GPS!!! [scared]

Archived