Gibson Brands Forums

Welcome Back, ksdaddy

bkharmony

Actually I was mad at the world and being a general misanthrope but didn't want to take it out on youse guys. No reason... biorhythms, astrology, my mood ring was on the fritz, who knows...

Going through the change of life air ya? [blush]

I'll be 52 on November 1. I simply refuse to grow up!!! I hear ALL the time "why don't you act your age" or "are you ever gonna grow up". KSDaddy: 50 is just fine! Just a little grey hair, that's all! What's that line from a song: "I ain't good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was"!!!

The Shinola hits the fan when you get your first AARP mailing. Got mine within a month of popping up on their radar screen last February. You'll get through this KSDADDY. Buy a new guitar, let your mullet grow, get a nose ring. Or, better yet, hug your wife and kids.

We're all in this together and none of us make it out alive. Just do your best with what you have while you're here and let it go at that.

I am really looking forward to retirement. I mean REALLY LOOKING FORWARD. Trouble is, unless we come up with some serious inflation, it'll have to be pushed out a few years. Then it's just me, the missus and pickin' and grinnin' [thumbup]

Archived