Gibson Brands Forums

Keeley Fuzz Head

Silenced Fred

Since everyone is writing about fuzz pedals, and I'm an attention whore...

This pedal ****ing rocks! I played on one for an hour at SamAsh on the way home from work/school. It's like another "channel 2" from my Sunn, but more fuzzy. And you can clean it up with the volume knob. I'm buying it next week when I get paid.

BTW, I'm turning into a Fender guy...

Yes :blink:

Can't a man own two different fuzzes? this one is subtle, for a fuzz. very rich organic tone

IMHO

No

There are fuzz peadels out there that do it all, you really dont need two.

Not trying to be a d!ck, being truthful!

Though its your life. [lol]

IMHO

No

There are fuzz peadels out there that do it all, you really dont need two.

Not trying to be a d!ck, being truthful!

Though its your life. [lol]

Yeah I know there are, my Swollen Pickle is really versatile, but I don't want to have to dial in a different sound, especially for live settings. It's badass. I hate distortion, I have a 30 dollar overdrive and that's it for me to thicken up my sound a little when I want. Only other thing I want is a tremolo pedal.

And a strat and tele.

Yeah I know there are, my Swollen Pickle is really versatile, but I don't want to have to dial in a different sound, especially for live settings. It's badass. I hate distortion, I have a 30 dollar overdrive and that's it for me to thicken up my sound a little when I want. Only other thing I want is a tremolo pedal.

And a strat and tele.

And a flying v, and a sg, and a semi hollow and a...ok ill stop. [flapper]

I prefer the neck angle and scale length of Gibson but I definately appreciate the Fender tone. Especially the Tele.

My Tele feels great but it doesn't compare to my SG (the SG is the most comfortable guitar IMO).

That's just me. I'd say I'm still a Gibson guy but that doesn't mean I don't like other guitars.

Archived