Gibson Brands Forums

saw the greatest bumper sticker today

hotshot9991

It is funny to see NeoConMan's long, rambling response about his large number of bumper stickers and how he is not like the usual whacko with a car covered with bumper stickers.

Ya like that?

[woot]

Relax pal, no one thinks YOU are a whacko or the have a low IQ.

Whew!!!

That's good...

[rolleyes]

Because pretty much every time you bother to comment on a post of mine it has the same sort of veiled vitriol.

Obsessive much?

[-(

It is funny to see NeoConMan's long, rambling response about his large number of bumper stickers and how he is not like the usual whacko with a car covered with bumper stickers. Relax pal, no one thinks YOU are a whacko or the have a low IQ.

Hey now, leave the guy alone.

Did you talk to everybody?

There are a few bumper stickers I see now and then that I think "Wow, that is NUTS!"

1997, after Clinton was re-elected there was a short period of time where I saw a few of these;

"Where is Oswald when we REALLY need him?"

Even in Redneck Central of Texas, most people found that to be beyond the pale. =;

There's still some sensitivity to the fact that his infamous act was carried out in Texas.

Still a shadow of blame that has never been fully lifted for the old-timers.

[-(

Would get you a visit from the FBI in these post-9/11 days... [scared]

My truck has my NRA Life Member sticker, Molon Labe, and LSU on the back.

I once had a bumper sticker that said, "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny".

I also well remember "Nuke the whales" as being one of my all time favorites.

Hey now, leave the guy alone.

Did you talk to everybody?

No, I did not talk to everybody, I'm just assuming something about Neo that maybe I shouldn't. Maybe not everyone thinks he's not mentally deficient. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks he's OK. Just sayin'.

Archived