Gibson Brands Forums

83 Fender Champ 2 Pics

Josh James

Here is the pic's I promised. This thing is built like a tank and you all were right, it blew a fuse!

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0215.jpg

My favorite feature so far is the push pull on the treble for a mid-boost. It really thickens the amp up and gives it a lil' Marshall flavor, especially with a Lester!!! =)

Cheers,

J

Here is the pic's I promised. This thing is built like a tank and you all were right, it blew a fuse!

My favorite feature so far is the push pull on the treble for a mid-boost. It really thickens the amp up and gives it a lil' Marshall flavor, especially with a Lester!!! =)

Cheers,

J

Glad it was only a fuse.

ENJOY!

Very cool! I'd love to get my hands on one of those master volume Rivera Champs.

I do have a 1966 Champ but, even at it's diminutive power rating, it's still too loud to crank up in an apartment and it doesn't get seriously crunchy anyway.

stratlp.jpg

I would say that this amp is to loud to crank in a apartment also..lol It does do a great crunch with the mid boost pulled and the preamp volume around 6 or 7 with a Les Paul, get some cool grind! I believe that is basically what the "Hum Balance" is, you just adjust it to obviously get as little hum as possible.

Cheers,

J

Archived