Gibson Brands Forums

Ever been in a feature movie?

davidl

I have.

I was a kid in Quebec city visiting some family and we went to the plains of Abraham during the shooting of a movie called Cool Million starring James Farantino.

My brother and I both made it on film.

My brother Rob is still an entertainer. In a really good band called Conspiracy (bass player) and an actor as well as a civil servant. The job that pays.

Dave

My artwork made it into Tommy Chong's documentary in the form of a band sticker on a wall. You see it a couple times in the background for a second or two. I had some other band artwork that was kind of almost visible on Detroit 1-8-7. Thats as close as I've gotten.

I was a extra in Patton, I was overseas in Europe and they needed extras so they came to the GI's stationed overseas. We didn't get paid and it was worse than a normal duty day; way more hurry up and wait than even what I was used too......... lol

Patton is one of my favorite movies. George C. Scott was amazing.

I have been featured as a civil rights activist (60's), athlete (70's), motorcycle club charity activist (80's) and musician (70's - 10's) on TV, radio and in newspapers, but have never been in movie.

I did do the voice-over narration and produced/engineered the soundtrack for a wildlife documentary that was nominated for a regional Emmy and received an "honorable mention" at the International Wildlife Film Festival.

Although, I do know a guy who's local bar band was the wedding band in the George Clooney movie, "Up In The Air". He got to go to the red carpet premier and everything.

Archived