Gibson Brands Forums

Let's keep this civil eh?

Silenced Fred

I read through this whole thread and have been somewhat enlightened. I think I know what I gotta do know. Thanks for the advice guys! msp_thumbup.gif

Oh no!! Just think about that!!

If somebody follows our advice, who knows what's gonna happen, poor guy!!.

Scarey thought aint it??

Is it that bad? msp_flapper.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, I'm not looking for a fvck buddy, I want a good friend, who I make out with

That's great comming from a guy your age dude. [thumbup] Most guys your age don't want to take girls seriously and it's a thing they should do. I'm glad to see you want to treat her with respect, looks like you really care about her and that can only be good (as long as she feels the same way). I sincerely hope everything turns out well with her. [thumbup]

Oh, and don't mind Dem00n, he's just jeal00us because he w00ke up in a bush with his fat teacher [lol]

That's great comming from a guy your age dude. [thumbup] Most guys your age don't want to take girls seriously and it's a thing they should do. I'm glad to see you want to treat her with respect, looks like you really care about her and that can only be good (as long as she feels the same way). I sincerely hope everything turns out well with her. [thumbup]

Oh, and don't mind Dem00n, he's just jeal00us because he w00ke up in a bush with his fat teacher [lol]

Yeah... I can't stand that. when people act like ******s like that. I like her and I do respect her and I wouldn't be able to do less to anyone that I care about, male or female.

Yeah... I can't stand that. when people act like ******s like that. I like her and I do respect her and I wouldn't be able to do less to anyone that I care about, male or female.

Youll have the urge one day, everyone gets it.

Its natural.

Hey Fred, don't listen to these losers. I mean, It's Friday night and all they have to do is play on the internet.

You've got you head screwed on right. Don't listen to these bozos and you'll be all right.

Just be sure to tell her about the guitar fetish early.

Hey Fred, don't listen to these losers. I mean, It's Friday night and all they have to do is play on the internet.

You've got you head screwed on right. Don't listen to these bozos and you'll be all right.

Just be sure to tell her about the guitar fetish early.

Throw the LP over her shoulder, slung low, butt naked [flapper]

I'm done hahaha

So its unnatural for me to actually care about women and not just think about sex whenever i see her?

No, im saying its natural to have the urge to have sex?

No wait...what did i mean?

Hmm i think im going to have to reword everything i say.

Ok...there are some women who only like one night stands and may see like the normal type of girl to you. So you see the connection? One night stand guys...one night stand girls. Its natural to have one night stands in a sense. Get it?

Ok...there are some women who only like one night stands and may see like the normal type of girl to you. So you see the connection? One night stand guys...one night stand girls. Its natural to have one night stands in a sense. Get it?

Man you got it all wrong! If all you believe in is one night stands, then your thinking is flawed. Have some respect.

I get what you are saying, but nah, like she wants to hang out and stuff like that.

Archived