Gibson Brands Forums

KFC Vs Popeyes

dem00n

Hey, man I've eaten there [thumbup] I'm not sure Rt. 66 is their name I think it's something else but I don't remember what, I want to say polka dots but I haven't eaten there in a while. anyways good stuff but I don't really live near braidwood.

Your right the actual name is Polka Dot Drive in. The sign also says Rt.66 on it and a lot of people call it by that to. Great chicken for sure! I live closer to Chicago but we have a cottage in Braidwood and I'm out there every weekend during the spring and summer.

Tough call. I've only had Popeyes a few times as there is only one and it's a ways away. I did like it. As far as KFC goes, the consistency is horrible. One day the chicken is great, the next day it's like eating a shoe.

Blech. Neither.

If any of you are ever in the Chicago area and want the best fried chicken on the planet hit Toreore in the Super H Mart in Niles. They make tong dak (Korean fried chicken). The regular is super crispy on the outside and their hot and sweet is *really* hot and super tasty. Goes great with a big bottle of Hite Korean beer.

Archived