Gibson Brands Forums

anyone have evh plans??

hotshot9991

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok im 14 lol i will never be able to afford a wolfgang till a very very long time i played one yesterday at guitar center and i about died, how awsome it was and how easy it was for me to play it. bealive it or not i make guitars with my dad though, he said if i was to be able to get the plans or dimensions of the guitar .Me and him would make one so dose anyone have any plans or detailed dimensions i love that guitar lol.

p.s dose anyone here have one if you do how do you like it?????

Not sure which one you looked at -

The $3000 Wolfgang ?

You know there's a Wolfgang Special out now - $1299?

Same specs as the Wolfgang (I think) except not a carved top.

You can also get one of Eddie's previous sigs from Ernie Ball Music Man - now called the Axis.

tell your the trust and one lol idk which one there both awsome ive played both the 3000 is pretty much more just evh name on it but it would be cool for the plans of the 3,000 dollar one but ther eboth really the same and ill tak eplans for either one but thnaks though

tell you the truth any one lol idk which one there both awsome ive played both the 3000 is pretty much more just evh name on it but it would be cool for the plans of the 3,000 dollar one but ther eboth really the same and ill tak eplans for either one but thnaks though

lol

tell your the trust and one lol idk which one there both awsome ive played both the 3000 is pretty much more just evh name on it but it would be cool for the plans of the 3,000 dollar one but ther eboth really the same and ill tak eplans for either one but thnaks though

?

If you want one. Go to school and learn to spell

Education is everything.

sorry I shouldent have wrote that im kinda mad at something else right now.But ya I know what you mean alot of time im hurrying through stuff wrighting fast and dont realize it.

What I meant was ive played the one that cost 3,000 dollars, there all the same the peavey special, and the only diffrence about the fender wolfgang is it has eddies name on it.Your paying for his name pretty much its an awsome guitar but I would never pay that much for it. Thanks for everyones responces so far im in the procces of making his frankenstein replica right now.If anyone whants plans for a 61 strat body just ask, thats the year his frank body was made of.And there super super accurate

What I meant was ive played the one that cost 3,000 dollars, there all the same the peavey special, and the only diffrence about the fender wolfgang is it has eddies name on it.Your paying for his name pretty much its an awsome guitar but I would never pay that much for it. Thanks for everyones responces so far im in the procces of making his frankenstein replica right now.If anyone whants plans for a 61 strat body just ask, thats the year his frank body was made.And there super super accurate

If you want one. Go to school and learn to spell

Education is everything.

Lashurst; Dats jjust kindea meen. Dat kidd iz onlee 4tean annd iz stilll inn skool. Did yuu spell evverythingg writte u whenn wer his adge ??? MMan, inn todaze wrrld theere iz speel chek...[confused][scared]:-k :-k

If you and your dad are able to recreate the first evh you should be able to recreate the wolfgang evh...It is a more complicated guitar though...good luck....[thumbup]

ya its more complicated but the best part is having plans lol its funny how the frank was as eddie van halen called it a mistake then a win.

Archived