Gibson Brands Forums

First live video ..

EuroAussie

So we did our 2nd ever show on Saturday night in a great venue, in front of 100 people ... was quite nervewrecking but also a lot, lot of fun.

We recorded the whole gig so it will be a good memory, have started editing and wanted to share with everyone here a sample.

This track 'Creep' from Radiohead was probably technically the easiest, but also most enjoyable one to play as it just has such a great build up, and I think my vocal partner nailed the big notes.

Trust you enjoy it, we certainly did ... sorry no Gibby for this one.

http://www.reverbnation.com/taylorprague#!/artist/artist_videos/1008341

cheers.

Thank you for the invitation. Looks and sounds good - what a nice stage and lighting. There's adventure in front of you.

Thank you very much ! Indeed it is a great venue and very well set up stage. We were a bit dumbstruck to be playing a place like this only afer our 1st gig, but sometimes things fall into place you for you.

Luckily the feedback from the audience and bar staff (who are the resident X-Factor judges and feedback providers for the booking manager) was very positive and we are almost certain to be back there soon.

Thank you for your support.

Nice!

Did you get the CW out EuroAussie???

Thanks a lot ! The CW right now is my main .. 'studio' guitar. I did buy a Baggs M1a pup hoping to use on the CW but to be honest was not happy with the tone, so right now its sitting at home. But i play around 65% of the set with the SWD (which is sitting behind me on the vid) and for a more 'woody' tone I use this Czech made Furch OM which Im particularly fond of also.

Archived